Monday, September 13, 2010

President always gives a State of the Union address

SO I thought that I would address you on the state of my union(aka my bed room)


My tall dresser is really the catch-all of my day.
Today it has some random lotions, nail polish
a goodies bag from a child's birthday party, my LOVE
photo holder (not sure what to call it because it is not a frame) with pictures of Jesse and I.
This next picture.....
woof. Almost everthing that you see in a bag is wedding related!!!
My cool Mrs. Syx bag is hanging on the wall its from
http://www.thirtyonegifts.com its the coolest site everything can be personalized!

Back to my crazy live quarters...this it part of the crazy that I can control... my laundry, that I hope to tackle tomorrow!!! The wooden dresser in the corner is my mother scrapbook center!!! The room that I am staying is not the room that I grew up in. I moved out in August of 2008 so in January of this year when i moved home. My brother had "upgraded" to my room and I got his old room which was now the office. So its kinda part craftroom part bedroom!


I show all of this to you to say, that I am feeling like my life is a bit more out of control than I would like. I do understand that in 54 short days that all my things will have a home again and that other people have gone thru worse. I hope that in the coming weeks more things can be moved to Jesse's house!!! I am sure every women that is married can relate to how I am feeling. Or at least I hope so! ;)

I hope you enjoy my tales from the engaged gal
Love Katelyn Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment