Thursday, March 10, 2011

I am BACK!!!!! haha

Hello World!!!
Many things have changed since I last posted, the biggest thing is.... I got a new job!!!
I now work for Estee Lauder!!!!!
I have been with them for about syx weeks I would say and I am really enjoy it.
I work more hours than I ever remember work before, Jesse has been so helpful
around the house. OK so he basically cleans the house because my first few weeks back at work I was worthless when I got home!!!

In other news...the last fews weeks things have been very hard for Jesse and I but God has been so faithful to us. Providing in very way. Its not the way that we thought our first year of marriage would go. But we are finding fun and joy in our everyday lives.

I am hoping that I will be posting more soon!!!
Have a beautiful day!!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are enjoying your job! Good for Jesse that he is good help.

    ReplyDelete