Sunday, June 12, 2011

I have nothing cute to put here.... that bugs me but whatev!

It is amazing to me how quickly emotions can change. Today we were visiting with family having a good time and I was in a good mood. Then its was time for the baby to wake from it's nap. Please know that I  LOVE this child, so much so that its not normal. However as soon as momma comes in the room with baby, I feel like I can't breathe and my heart starts racing!! My emotions did a complete 180!! I tried to stay in the room. That was an EPIC fail. bummer. I completely lose it, flip my sunglasses on to my face and high tale it to the bathroom so that no one can see my meltdown. After a few minutes I come out, Jesse knows what is going on and quickly gets me out of the house. It honestly shocked me how quickly I became unglued. How long is this going to last? WOOF. I have to go back to work tomorrow, I dont see this going well.
     On another note we are working on fixing up our extra bedroom. We have tons of sports things and we need a cool way of showing it off!!
     Til my next breakdown....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment