Friday, August 12, 2011

My Christmas list ( i know thath it early)

Last year for Christmas I did not start shopping early enough.
I was literally running around shopping the week of Christmas.
I also realized that I didnt save as much money for gifts as I would have hoped. 
( U of K things are stupid expensive)
So this year I have already spotted things that I would like to gift, mostly for Mr. Syx
The women in my family will be getting things from Estee lauder.
Sorry if I ruined the surprise haha


So because I work in retail were Christmas comes after 4th of July and I have Christmas on the brain I have been thinking of want i would like to get under the tree.


I give you  Pandora jewelry!!!
Its a silver Bracelet and then you can pick different charms to on bracelet.
Here are some of my picks


The  S charm...I think that goes with out saying.
 and the baby charm for our little one in heaven.
There are sooo many option there is a beautiful seashell
high heel and other super cute charms

Hob Lob gift cards.. you cant go wrong
Hobby Lobby Logo

ok so that was not the longest list but come on  its August!!

much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment