Wednesday, November 2, 2011

11 weeks

This saturday I will be 12 weeks pregnant!! woot woot
and let me tell you it has been one heck of a ride.
I was totally wrong about what I thought pregnancty was like.
I thought that I would be kinda tired and that my stomach might be a bit uneasy.
 
WRONGO!!!!!!!
 I feel like I have mono and the morning sickness is intense my friends!!
I cant believe that a tiny person can totally change your body.

Now on to baby, at my ten week appointment. Everything looked good, another encouraging thing was that the nurse was able to find the heartbeat with the fetal monitor (sp?) this doesnt always happen at early on  because baby is so small ( so i am told) but I was sad that I did get to see him/her on an ultrasound.

I have started look at things for little one, things like a pack-n-play, carseat and highchair. I have some other things like blanket and a few outfits.

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment